søndag den 3. april 2011

The beginning :)

Soooo, this is my blog!
I never in my wildest dreams thought I would one day own one of these, but here we are:)
I have so many creative interests, and see so many fantastic inspirations online, that I figured a blog might actually be a help. Kind of like an archive or something, AND instead of just talking to myself in my apartment, I can write things down here. Maybe it will make me feel like someone is actually listening haha:)

I would like to introduce a couple of the things I love doing.

First of all, I paint, and have been paiting for.....eerrrr..14 years? Wow, that makes me feel kind of old! I think I started painting when I was about 19 years old. It has been a long and interesting proces.


This is one of my most recent works. It is part of a series called "The female fear". I am not sure if I am done with this series yet, we'll have to wait and see...
You can see a variety of my paintings on http://www.galleribruun.dk/ :)

I have been playing with these collages for some time now. I love working with photoshop and it's been nice to earn a little on the side, since I am studying and thus poor :)



These are the first 2 I made, The first is with my son <3

So, that was painting and computerfun. I also sew. Not as much as I would like to, but still. I have mostly made clothes for my children, but hopefully I will soon have time to make for myself as well...LOL..I wish!
 
Again my son, with homemade pants.

Last but definately not least, my newest passion, crocheting. That is so much fun and I already have a looong list of things to make!
This is my very first crochet. My dear brother and his lovely wife is having their first child and I am SOOO excited! She is Japanese, so it was obvious that this Totoro was soon a project as a gift for my niece/nephew.
I am so proud of it, it turned out PERFECT!

So, as you can see, I do have a lot on my mind, besides my 2 boys, my husband, my education and my friends.

<3


3 kommentarer:

  1. De bukser er bare så fede, Sanne! Og tillykke med din blog, glæder mig til at se mere :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Velkommen til"blog-land" !
    Vil spændt følge med. Må jeg henvise til dig ?
    Knus

    SvarSlet